You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
TRINAMIC / ANALOG DEVICES PD28-3-1021-TMCL
Stepper Motor, Single Shaft, 28 mm, Bipolar, 1.8 °, 12 N-cm, 670 mA
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TRINAMIC / ANALOG DEVICES TRINAMIC / ANALOG DEVICES
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Technical Datasheet:
- PD28-3-1021-TMCL Datasheet
Product Range Selector (PANdrive)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Single Shaft
- Two Phase
Technical Documents (3)
- Motion profile calculation in real-time
- On the fly alteration of motor parameters (e.g. position, velocity, acceleration)
- High performance MCU for overall system control and serial communication protocol handling
- High-efficient operation, low power dissipation, dynamic current control
- Integrated protection, stallGuard2™ feature for stall detection
- coolStep™ feature for reduced power consumption and heat dissipation
- 2 general purpose outputs, RS485 2-wire communication interface
- Supply voltage is +24VDC nominal (9 to 28VDC)
- Motor current: up to 0.7A RMS (programmable)
- Ambient temperature range from -20 to +50°C
17 In stock Need more?
17 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 27 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.