You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
FLUKE FLUKE BT520
Battery Tester, Analyzer, Lead Acid, Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH, 6V to 600V, 22 cm, 10.3 cm, 5.8 cm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- FLUKE FLUKE
- Manufacturer Part No:
- FLUKE BT520
- Order Code:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Also Known As:
- GTIN UPC EAN: 0095969727259
- Technical Datasheet:
- FLUKE BT520 Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- Measures voltage of the battery under test during the internal resistance test
- Discharge mode collects voltage of each battery multiple times at user defined intervals
- Ripple voltage test measures unwanted residual AC component of rectified Voltage in DC charging
- Meter mode is used for a quick test or troubleshooting
- User can configure a maximum of 10 sets of thresholds and receive a Pass/ Warning/ Fail indication
- Fluke Battery Management software easily imports data to a PC
- All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument
- Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time
- USB port for fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management software
- 7.4V, 3000mAh Lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation
- Safety rating: CAT III 600V, 1000Vdc max.
Test & Measurement, Industrial Maintenance, Electrical, Safety, Facility Maintenance, Maintenance & Repair
Contents: Battery analyser, 4-wire test pin set, basic test lead set, TL175 TwistGuard™ test leads with adaptor, BP500 7.4V 3000mAh lithium-ion battery, BC500 18Vac charger, 1m USB cable, shoulder strap, belt strap, magnetic hanging strap, FlukeView® Battery Management CD, L300 attachable LED flashlight, BTL20 intelligent test probe set with extender and paper battery tags, soft carrying case and spare fuses
Also Known As
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
There may be additional transit time and delivery charges applied to this item which shall be notified to you after the order is placed but prior to despatch. Delivery of other items on your order will be unaffected.
Non-Cancellable / Non Returnable
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: